Date(s) - Mon Sep 16
The Canmore Seniors’ Association 2018 Annual General meeting will be held on September 16th in Creekside Hall at 2:00 pm.
At the meeting the members present will be asked to approve the minutes of the 2018 AGM. The minutes are available on our website for reading or downloading:
The CSA Budget for 2019-2020 has been approved by the Board and will be presented to the membership at the meeting. The budget is also available on our website for reading or downloading:
CSA budget 2019-2020: budget 19-20.
In addition to the business normally conducted at the AGM, the following Special Resolution will be presented:
“That the existing by-laws of the Canmore Seniors Association are repealed and they are replaced by the attached by-laws.”
Current Canmore Seniors Association By-laws: CSA Bylaws.
Proposed new by-laws: Proposed CSA Bylaws 2019.
- Call to Order
- Verification of Quorum
- Confirmation of Notice of Meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of AGM Minutes – September 17, 2018
- President’s Review of the Year’s Activities
- Directors’ Reports
- Treasurer’s Report – Financial Statements
- Presentation of 2019/2020 Budget
- Appointment of Auditors for 2019/2020
- SPECIAL RESOLUTION: “That the existing Bylaws of the Canmore Seniors are repealed and replaced by the proposed Bylaws.”
- Questions from the Members
- Election of Directors for the years 2019-2021 Term of Office
- Closing Remarks
We encourage members to attend to learn more about your association, the volunteer board, our financials and plans. This is your association, and we need your participation in order to deal properly with essential business matters. And, if business matters are not that attractive to you, there will be tea/coffee/cookies as added enticement, along with the usual great opportunity to socialize with friends.
No sign up