Date(s) - Mon Sep 21
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Canmore Seniors Association will be held on September 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm. Attendance will be by a combination of:
- online (Zoom Webinar), and
- in-person at Creekside Hall (only for those Members not able to attend online)
Follow this link for instructions on how to install ZOOM technology:
Instructions for Canmore Seniors Association members to register for and attend the CSA Annual General Meeting (AGM):
HERE IS YOUR INVITATION TO REGISTER
A. Zoom Registration
When: September 21, 2020 02:00 PM Edmonton
Topic: CSA Annual General Meeting
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
B. In person registration
For those few members who do not have electronic access or do not feel comfortable using the webinar process, we have available 30 seats in Creekside Hall where we will project the webinar. Due to space limitations, pre-registration is required.
Please register by emailing email@example.com
Agenda items for Board consideration must be submitted no later than September 7, 2020 (two weeks prior to the meeting). Please submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items for the Agenda will not be accepted after the aforementioned deadline, nor at the meeting.
At the meeting members will be asked to approve the minutes of the 2019 AGM. The minutes are available on our website for reading or downloading: DRAFT Minutes of AGM Sept 16, 2019
The CSA Budget for 2020-2021 has been approved by the Board and will be presented to the membership at the meeting. The budget is also available on our website for reading or downloading: CSA Budget 2020-2021.
1. Call to Order
2. Verification of Quorum
3. Confirmation of Notice of Meeting
4. Approval of Agenda
5. Approval of AGM Minutes – September 16, 2019
6. President’s Review of the Year’s Activities
7. Directors’ Reports
8. Treasurer’s Report – Financial Statements
9. Presentation of 2020/2021 Budget
10. Appointment of Accountants for 2020/2021
11. Questions from the Members
12. Election of Directors for the years 2020-2022 Term of Office
13. Closing Remarks
MUST SIGN UP