Please complete the following Alberta Health Checklist and sign the assumption of risk and waiver of liability relating to COVID 19 prior to participating in activity with the Canmore Seniors Association. This form must be completed and signed each time you participate in an activity.
COVID-19 Alberta Health Checklist
Alberta Health Services has developed this COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist to assist activity organizers in reducing the risk of transmission of COVID-19 among attendees. AHS advise that our attendees (CSA members) are to fill out this checklist prior to participating in the intended activity.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, you cannot participate in any CSA activity or program.
• Fever / Chills
• Shortness of Breath / Difficulty Breathing
• Sore throat / Painful Swallowing
• Runny Nose / Nasal Congestion
• Feeling Unwell / Fatigued
• Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
• Unexplained loss of appetite
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• Muscle/joint aches
• Conjunctivitis (commonly known as pink eye)