Activity bookings for the week of Monday February 17 – Sunday February 23 can be seen here.
Activity bookings for the week of Monday February 10 – Sunday February 16 can be seen here
At Canmore Seniors Association our many different programs offer a wide variety of opportunities for socializing, learning and keeping active physically and mentally. Many of our classes are instructor-led, others organized by members. We try to keep fees (when applicable) to a minimum.
We also organize travel and trip events, for example a four-day visit to the Jasper Park Lodge, shopping excursions, and artistic performances.
Here is a listing of activities you can join, but this list just keeps on growing, so be sure to check our weekly newsletter and noticeboards regularly, or contact the CSA office.
See information and schedule here.
Board Games – Mondays 2:00 – 5:00 pm in Activities Room or, weather permitting, outside in the garden
Bridge for Beginners– Wednesdays 3:00 – 5:00 pm, must register FULL
- Scottish Country Dancing (intermediate level) – Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:00 pm.
- Couples Social Dancing – see winter Come Dance with Us schedule
- Seniors Line Dance Classes – Fridays 1:30 – 2:30 pm STARTING IN APRIL
- Seniors Beginner Dance Classes – Thursdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm STARTING IN APRIL
Djembe Drum Group – Sundays 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Knitting and Crocheting – 2nd and 3rd Tuesday 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Juggling – Mondays 1:00 – 2:00 pm (no class on March 2)
Mah Jong – Thursdays 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Pickleball – schedule varies, use Activity bookings links at top of this page to see this week’s bookings
Qigong Practice Groups – Fridays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Somatic Movement Classes – Tuesdays 9:30 – 10:30 am
Table Tennis – Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 – 11:30 am
Chair Yoga – Wednesdays 10:30 – 11:30 am, email: email@example.com
Yoga with Henri Ferguson, drop-in rate $8, must be a CSA member to participate
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: http://henriferguson.com/
- Men’s Yoga – Tuesdays 1:00 – 2:30 pm
- Mixed Yoga – Fridays 9:30 – 10:45 am
Fit 2 Go
- Restore Yoga – Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:15 pm
- Dance Fit – Wednesdays 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Please text at 403-707-8460 or email at email@example.com with comments, suggestions, feedback
Croquet and Lemonade
Outdoor Core and Power Walk
Trips with the Meanderthals:
- Cross-Country Skiing