Activity bookings for the week of Monday November 4 – Sunday November 10 can be seen here.
Activity bookings for the week of Monday November 11- Sunday November 17 can be seen here.
At Canmore Seniors Association our many different programs offer a wide variety of opportunities for socializing, learning and keeping active physically and mentally. Many of our classes are instructor-led, others organized by members. We try to keep fees (when applicable) to a minimum.
We also organize travel and trip events, for example a four-day visit to the Jasper Park Lodge, shopping excursions, and artistic performances.
Here is a listing of activities you can join, but this list just keeps on growing, so be sure to check our weekly newsletter and noticeboards regularly, or contact the CSA office.
See information and schedule here.
Board Games – Mondays 2:00 – 5:00 pm in Activities Room or, weather permitting, outside in the garden
Bridge for Beginners– Wednesdays 3:00 – 5:00 pm, must register
- Scottish Country Dancing (intermediate level) – Tuesdays 1:30 – 3:00 pm.
- Couples Social Dancing – see fall Come Dance with Us schedule
- Seniors Line Dance Classes – Fridays 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Seniors Beginner Dance Classes – Thursdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Fall Fitness classes start Tuesday September 3, 9:30 am. These classes are designed to be self-paced and work well for both men and women. Weights, cardio, strength, balance, core and stretching round out the hour long workout. Try out the the 45-minute Gentle Core class to set you up for success.
Knitting and Crocheting – 2nd and 3rd Tuesday 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Juggling – Mondays 1:00 – 2:00 pm
Somatic Movement Classes – Tuesdays 9:30 – 10:30 am
T’ai Chi (intermediate practice, gentle, non Taoist)
Table Tennis – Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30 – 11:30 am
- NEW: On November 7, 14, and 21, we will set up the tables Thursday evenings at 7:30 pm and see if anyone shows up.
Yoga email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair Yoga – Wednesdays 10:30 – 11:30 am
- Seniors Hatha Yoga – Fridays 9:30 – 10:45 am
- Henri Ferguson will be taking over this class from Kathleen. The drop-in rate will also be $8.
Fit 2 Go
- Restore Yoga – Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:15 pm
- Dance Fit – Wednesdays 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Please text at 403-707-8460 or email at email@example.com with comments, suggestions, feedback
Croquet and Lemonade
Outdoor Core and Power Walk
Trips with the Meanderthals:
- Cross-Country Skiing